Key Features -
-Concise presentation of complete syllabus
- Covers complete syllabus
- Facilitates concept building
- Easy language
- Graphical presentation . ,
- Examination oriented
- Every chapter is started with a background note: ‘What will we study in this chapter This provides an introduction to chapter’s key topics for a better understanding while reading a chapter.
- Similarly, every chapter ends with “Chapter at a Glance” in graphical form to recall and memorize the key points of a chapter.
- Review questions with hints at the end of each chapter
- Facilitates quick revision
Chapter 1 Business Process Management & IT
Chapter 2 Information System and IT Fundamentals
Chapter 3 Telecommunication and Networks
Chapter 4 Business Information Systems
Chapter 5 Business Process Automation through Application Software
Previous Examination Papers including May 2018
About the Author -
Dinesh Madan is one of the renowned writer in the field of finance, especially in the area of ISCA,ITSM for CA Final,CA IPCC exams. The author has written a number of excellent books in the area of ISCA,ITSM that is useful for CA Final,CA IPCC exams.
They have diligence and immense ability to learn, relearn and unlearn. Inspite being India’s best faculty and accepted in whole country they are still far away from arrogance. They have been playing multiple roles since the time they are teachers. They are teachers, motivators, friends, counselors and inspiration for many aspirants. They give students a classroom where they can share their doubts and can receive maximum learning. They make students to imbibe all the knowledge given in the class so that they can retain it in the future as well.